Sunday, December 4, 2011

it's been a while - i apologize

I'd be more sorry, I really would... But I'm so happy.
Well, mostly! Things have been hard... Things have been complicated... and things just don't seem to ever get easier.

But I get it. I just get it!

Bad news this year: lots of it. Non stop! Bombardment!
Accidents this year: I'm sure that for so many people there have been some really bad ones... but this year, for me... I have not had anything. And I'm one of the most accident-prone, unco-ordinated people I know!
Heartbreak this year: SO MUCH! but then... so much less than any year before.

My family has grown this year!
I don't mean like, blood-relatives, but for me... my own family... so much growth.
Everyone has their own family in my opinion... Not just Mum, Dad, Siblings, CatDog... but Mum, Dad, Siblings, CatDog, Best Friend, New Sister, New Brother... New people to look after and to want to spend every day with!

MY Family, I think is the greatest in the world! (I may be biased... but probably not)

My Mum, the most amazing woman in the world, who's always been so supportive.

My Fatty, Best dad in the whole world, and I know I can always count on him for anything.

My Sister, Lives in England, SO FAR AWAY! But exactly where I'd love to be. Such a great friend, especially as I get older!

My brothers, Sam and Andrew (BINXIIIIIEEEEE!), You guys have constantly been there to tell me that I'm amazing (liiiiies), and you guys are my constant encouragement! Sometimes, I don't think you two have any clue how much you mean to me! I love you two!

My Joe, he gets his own paragraph to thank him for how great he is.

My best friend, my new sister, and soon-to-be-housemate! Emma, You've been the most amazing friend anyone could ever wish for! You're always ready when I need you, and you are willing to do silly things with me to get "famous"! Thank you so much for everything you've done this year, from chatting with me while my voice died in the Tom Felton line to spending the night with me in the Mac Labs so that I could get my work handed in on time! LOVE TO THEE!

LILY! Not my Lily, because Joe won't let me have you... But I'm so glad you like me too sometimes! :P I can't wait to see you grow up into such a wonderful woman!

My Doofus-head, Liam! Can't forget you! You're wonderful and twisted... much can be said about wonderful and twisted people... I'm just not going to bother :)

My McTav Pals, Tegan, James, Lili, Jillian, Tree, Jarvis, Jason, Lauren, FONGOVIC, CamFong, Bryn, Dan (HA-HA-HA-HA), Hayley, Shay-Man, O'Dea, Marko, Wilko, Rob (Shrek), and anyone else I may have forgotten... o_0

and there are still a few people who must get their own special mentions anyway!

BlackROB! You NEVER come over to mine... I assume it's because you don't love me. But that's okay, because I still love you anyway. COME TO MINE OR DIE! <3

Alyssa, You are amazing and lovely and gorgeous... and I mean that... YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY! I can't wait to hang out with you again soon!

And I CAN NOT FORGET!
The Neeshams! The world's most amazing family/group of people (because there's always a bunch of others thrown into the mix too). I want to thank you all for making me feel so loved and making me like I belonged! I really feel like I fit, and that is the greatest feeling I've ever felt. To be part of such a big family is such a blessing! So thank you for including me in it!


Now, everyone else can go away - the following paragraph may cause a few to feel sick:

Joe, My Joe... I'm SO lucky to be able to call you mine! You have been so amazing with me! So patient and so caring and lovely! I'm constantly asking myself how I got to be so lucky? But I did, and now, there's no better feeling than that of being by your side! Because of you, honestly because of you, every and any issue I may have had this year just amounts to nothing because of how happy you make me! I will always be by your side, to support any decision you ever make, and to love you regardless of any troubles that may arise. I hope you'll let me make you as happy as you've made me, because it's a really perfect feeling.
Thank you so much, Baby! I love you!




That is all. Return to your stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment