Saturday, February 5, 2011

bond, james bond.

so darn awesome he is...
does all this stuff, and even has a Scouting for Girls song named after him.

he goes ALL around the world and stuff... but you never see him being happy to be home..
It's like it just doesn't matter.
like all misogynistic and chauvinist movies where the guy saves the girl and always gets what he wants. In the end, he's the hero, he's cool and not even one little inkling of regret. No faults.

I couldn't be james bond. I'm not sure if I'd want to be.

I'm so happy to be home, that it's bordering on ridiculous!
I've squealed alone a few times and have almost kissed the ground :P

Adam picked me up at the airport and twas LOVERLY!
Then Sam surprised me by showing up today... SUPER HAPPINESS! YAY!!!

cool, so SO HAPPY to be home... obviously.
Tomorrow, going to Bambam's and then Mosaic in the afternoon.
so far, good.
Very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment