Friday, February 4, 2011

gate 124

was going to sit down at Gloria Jean's here in the Korean airport, but then realised i didn't feel like a coffee... that, and my mother accidentally gave me 20 AMERICAN DOLLARS!!! instead of 20,000 Won. PSHH!

also, i've realised i should probably thank the world for all the time i get to do stuff...
time is good. i like time...
of course it'll suck when there's not time left... which i hope is not in my lifetime... also, that all my descendants will not have to live through it... somehow...

ANYWAY!
"metanoooia...." ahh, i love MGMT.

almost a little bored...
but hey, ALMOST HOME!!!
so, five hours to Singapore, four hours to wait *sigh* then 5 HOURS TO PERTH!!!!!!!!
I'll be home at around 1 am.
I'm seriously hoping that there won't be that many people on my flight so that the line to customs isn't long... I mean, seriously, Perth customs is a mess when there's 100 people in line. it's crazy!!
also, that way i can just grab my bag, get in line, hand the lady my paper thingy, tell her i have nothing to declare and GET OUT THOSE DOORS!!!!!

SO EXCITED!!!

didn't sleep last night... mum and i seriously couldn't sleep...
so then we watched Miss Supranational 2010 (whatever the heck that is!) till 2 am, then slept till 5:45... crazy woman!

COMING HOME!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment