Monday, February 14, 2011

BS

in the spirit of valentine's day........ HAHAHAH! nah.
anyway, I've been contemplating this for a very long time:

i mean, what is "true" love? can it happen more than once to the same person?
And of course, there's the logical differences between "I Love you" and "I'm in love with you"
the first is like, forever and unconditionally. the second is like, passion and excitement... that spontaneous feeling.

i'm not a fan of valentine's day... not because of the "hallmark and florists holiday" with the intent to make you waste you money... no, that's not the problem at all.
the problem i have with it is that people need a day like valentine's to do something special for someone... like, a person can't just pick flowers any day, or chocolates, or make dinner?

i mean come on! don't be stupid.
my best friends came over tonight, are staying over tonight... all that's happening is nice and loveliness...
of course, guy stuff :P
watching Rock 'n' Rolla, had spag bol made for me, and yeah.

spent the day seeming kinda punk in my living room...
drawing, doing my nails, and then i drew on my ankle, wrist and shoulder...
then yeah, lots of guitaring.

just another day is the 14 of february.
and i've got Avril singing in my head

"All my life i've been good but now, woah, i'm thinking what the hell
all i want is to mess around and i don't really care about
if you love me, if you hate me, you can't save me, baby, baby
All my life i've been good but now, woah, what the hell"

No comments:

Post a Comment