Monday, January 17, 2011

gutenmorgen...

that's not right, is it?

oh well!!!
I want to own a café...
I mean, I wanna do the whole Music Video Director thing... but, I would seriously LOVE to own a little café...
I'm sure I could do it well...
There would be REALLY cute cupcakes... based on designs that my friends have come up with...
Each design would be named after them...
Like, The Adelaide, and The Nicola, and The Kor... okay, maybe not The Kor... :P KIDDING!
I'd have to make exceptions for the Sams.... I'd have one Samantha, and one Samuel, then an extra Sammy... but that's it!
The whole point would be to try to make your cupcake the most appetizing...
but of course my cupcakes wouldn't be that sickeningly sweet thing.. that's no fun!
Alrighty then... That's about it...
I'm gonna go look online for little corner shops for rent...

THIS WILL BE MAGNIFICENT!!!
hmm... Perth or Fremantle...?

No comments:

Post a Comment