Friday, January 28, 2011

in new light

i feel like shouting at someone.
i'm not so happy. this isn't fun.


am obsessing a little bit...
I want to go see Andrew McMahon but he's not coming into Perth...
It's so unfair!!
Okay, so, what do I do...?
Well, first I'm going to approach daddy and ask him if I can go.
I'll go alone, i guess... The only other person I know who'd be worth going with, daddy would rather shoot me... So, i'd have to get that person and a +1.
Have SO much to work on...
Already looking at the place, how far it would be to drive, and how long...
then also, how much to fly, and where and how long.
Luckily, uni O-Week has been shifted to the 16th rather than the 14th.
SO YAY!

Will have a whole plan.
Need to talk to daddy.

Time to start working!

And OFF we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment