Monday, January 10, 2011

their harmonies were out of sync...

watching Everything Is Illuminated for the sixth time with my parents... timeless movie... i love it to bits!
funny, seems like today has only gotten better.
started the day at 11 am as mother actually let me sleep in today (to her, a sleep in is 8am) took a nice shower then rested some more... had breakfast (KRISPY KREME!!!) then rested some more... then facebook and watched Robin and the 7 Hoods which is an absolute classic! I could watch that movie nine times in a day if not more... it always makes me happy. It is to me as Singing In The Rain is to Will Schuester from Glee :P

Great movies!!
Not much happened today really, but it's so interesting to see that it seems like i've actually grown a little bit in my parents' eyes. YAY!
sorry, guys... I'm tired as all heck...
I promise to be more interesting tomorrow.

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment