Sunday, January 30, 2011

lights, camera, action!

everyone puts on a pretty new face. especially if they like someone.
I have the serious problem with - when i know i won't really see them much throughout my life - I put on the face of the perfect girl. I mean, it's usually a guy I do this with... because girls aren't really into the perfect girl... :P
but I try to be the girl they want... it's not something i choose to do... it's just something i've noticed that i do. I'm so desperate to make them like me, that i do everything.
I do the nerd thing, the drama queen thing, and basically every thing except for the sporty chick thing... I just seriously can NOT do that...

and what i've noticed is that i let the guy win arguments if i like him... but it'll never last.
I do NOT lose arguments!!
after letting a guy win about... 6 arguments... i will seriously want to kill him.
so it's best that i don't do anything silly like that.

I'm just wondering, if i don't really notice that i put on a face... what is my real face?
and does anyone else ever feel the way i do?

pshh... of course not! I'm a teenager, and I am destined to be alone with the same problems as everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment