Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pissin' in the Wind: Courtesy of my father...

sorry for not blogging yesterday... or the day before... but I have LEGIT REASONS!
on the 7th, I was in transit...
on the 8th... uhh... well, i was exhausted... COME ON! GIVE ME A BREAK!! :P
i love how i say that as if someone cares about my blogging schedule :P hehehe

got onto the plane... laid back and watched three movies instead of sleeping (mistake number 1) 

to be honest, i'm not sure why i just numbered that mistake, as i'm pretty sure no other mistakes were made.
oh well... 

to be honest this trip was not as eventful as the last two have been... so YAYY!!!! SUPER HAPPY!!!

so, been thinking... about something. POO! CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT I'VE BEEN THINKING OF LATELY!!

Jetlag... i'll get back to you tomorrow.
also, i'm back on the John Mayer train... again... this phase will pass soon...
i'm still on my indie rock thing... but now, add soft rock, adult contemporary, and easy listening to that...

yay!!! daddy made me hot chocolate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment