Tuesday, November 30, 2010

am at the hotel in Korea

thought flying business class was a whole new experience, but we have been to the Sheraton before.
It is nice.
to get there an hour late and then take a nice shower...
I have serious ideas about what that shower should be used for.
But they're slightly inappropriate for blogging :P

I kinda wrote lyrics on the plane. I kinda like them.
Now all i need to do to keep them alive unlike all the other ones is to come up with an alright tune to it...
so far, NOT bad! YAAAAY!!!

Also, after watching all seasons of That 70s Show this past month, i can not take Ashton Kutcher seriously anymore... I mean, he's adorable and all and almost a good actor... but um, he'll ALWAYS sound like Michael Kelso to me.


Here's another thing... when i was younger, it was fine to sleep over at boys' houses and boys were allowed to sleep over too... and not only that, but they'd sleep on the floor in my room.

but now, no. Guys should not sleep over... in a different room. nothing. nada. not even a little bit.
*sigh*.
parents teach you the wrong thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment