Sunday, November 7, 2010

sora's smiling at me from my bed...

"and heaven knows i'm miserable now"

the smallest things make me want to cry... and i've realised it's mostly because i feel really lonely most of the time.
sometimes i wish i had a brother.
with a brother, i could yell at him, kick him and love him and i wouldn't have to worry about him ever leaving my side because as my brother he'd have to love me.
i don't understand families where the siblings don't know anything about each other and barely talk at all... it just doesn't make sense to me when they say things like "i never see him!" or "i don't know! i don't talk to her!"
i know that many might really disagree with me, and they have every right to because i don't actually know what it's like to have siblings, but i do have some pretty close friends who are almost like brothers to me and i would LOVE to actually be able to see them all the time and chat with them all the time.

i guess it's because i'm actually pretty lonely...
sad isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment