Thursday, November 11, 2010

and featuring...

i want to be specific in what i want in a guy.
i want there to be something out there to keep me accountable.
that i'd pick the guy i really want.

GUY:

must have a talent of sorts (whether or not he thinks it's there, just as long as he shares it with me)
must be able to be genuine and trust me
must feel comfortable around me
must be able to tell me how he feels
must be able to treat me like i'm precious
must have some sort of romantic aspect (whether it's sharing one secret or being overly romantic... does special little kind things)
must have some sort of ambition and passion
must not put me second to anything in his life, unless it's for my own good
must have a sense of humor
and good taste in cars.
must support my decisions and still be completely brutally honest with me (without hurting me... sounds like a trap, huh?)
he should be able to treat me with respect
he should be absolutely amazing at being seductive...
and kiss really well. :P
also, his family must love me.

and lastly, he must be taller than me.
much taller than me. well, not that much... just perfect. like enough for me to fit in his arms, and stuff.
and older...
and have nice hands.
and the most important one, must be someone i can trust and will look good in my grandfather's jumper.
cool.

2 comments: