Tuesday, November 30, 2010

what one thinks when boarding a plane...

WOOOOOO! Business Class!!  Go Daddy!!!!
                Yeah... that's right, slightly cute boy... you walk away!!     =P
If wonder if this whole plane has christmas decorations... maybe it's only in business class...?

Yes, yes, yes... put the oxygen mask on yourself first before assisting others...
we know...
Is it bad that i'm imagining the plane scene in Garden State?
                                                                         Speaking of which... I need to rewatch that movie.
OOooh
Almost Takeoff!! My nose is runny.
                          I LOVE travelling when I'm sick...
                                                         </sarcasm>

Didn't daddy think that maybe we'd be interested in sitting near the window? =P
     Oh... the light's gone out. How am I supposed to write!?
How inconsiderate!
   FRICK! MY REMOTE WON'T RETRACT!! Oh wait...
there's a button.
       Silly business class and no need to use force...

  I'mma gonna take a nap. My iPod playlist is called "direction", because that's what I'm looking for. It's got 750+ songs in it... Bands like The Kooks, The Shins, The Smiths, Sondre Lerche, Jeff Smith -
                         WOAH... Fast!! Feels like driving with James!    =P
Coldplay, Sleigh Bells, A Tribe Called Quest, MGMT, We are the Emergency, and lots of others... Will be a good trip.
Now. . . for that nap!               Oooh... Popping ears!

That's right... I wrote it all down as the plane was taking off. Because i'm cool and I have a life!!
I'm really tired... I've had three hours sleep. My eyes hurt.
Also, I have Jack's Mannequin, Something Corporate and Scouting for Girls on this playlist... yay.
owie.

No comments:

Post a Comment