Monday, November 8, 2010

god put a smile upon my face

I have never felt so light and so free.
I've just realised exactly what it is i'm passionate about and what it is i want to do.
i need to get this feeling down right now.
i'm smiling non stop and i'm crying too.
this is true joy.

okay, so I was just in the shower, and as many know, i take so long in the shower that i need to listen to music in order to be able to control how long i'm in the shower. anywho, I was listening to Brooke Fraser's song "Betty" when, as usual, i started to visualise a music video to it and the story within it.
That's when I started to cry.
I felt like i had come up with a great idea.
I felt so confident and comfortable. Not even the least bit scared.
And i see it now, God's put that desire in my heart.

I feel like He's given me the exact desire for what I want to do.
with no strings attached or conditions.
I want to be a Christian Music Video Producer/Director.

I know it sounds strange, but it's the perfect thing, and i feel really blessed to see it now.
I'm so happy.

I'm getting on it straight away, gotta start getting in touch right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment