Monday, November 1, 2010

take a turn to the left... then run, shoplifter!

have made a study plan for human biology...
I figure i'll go with prewritten essays and ideas for other subjects, because, as my exams are fairly nicely spaced, i'll have enough time to "re-study" after this week.

I must admit, it's actually a tad depressing to think that i have to sacrifice a perfectly nice week to study and work my mind...
a lot of the time, i'm writing and writing and writing and i don't feel like i'm actually absorbing anything. it all feels robotic and preprogrammed... I wonder if that's going to affect my examination results... I wonder if I'm going to go into that exam, look at the questions, not know the answers but KNOW for certain that I studied it in depth.
That's a scary thought. it's worse than the idea of not knowing anything and going in there knowing that you're screwed and that it's a waste of three hours of your life.
three hours which you can use to practice your poetry skills :P

"when there's no where else to run... is there room for one more son (one more son)? if you can't hold on, if you can't hold on... hold on!"

The Killers are playing on my iTunes.

Also, I'm considering applying for a job at the apple store in the city. they told me to go in with a resumé and talk to a lady there after applying online. i'll get to it after exams if i think i'm up for it...
but i live 20 minutes (on a bus) from the city now, so i'll be alright.
(I'll probably ask them if they meant for macbook pros to have such sharp corners that when i lean my arms on it to type, i get giant red stripes that look like i've been cutting myself?)

I have just realised that I would not mind if more guys complimented by butt... I mean, I'm brazilian, and i'm not exactly a stick... i'm not exactly obese either, but i'm a bit more round... BUT (hehehe) I quite like it!
If I see you out on the street, i don't mind if there's not a not-so-subtle glance at my bum...
lol, i'm an idiot. AND I'm really tired.

Gah, EXAMS ARE EATING MY LIFE! AND MY IMAGINATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment