Monday, November 29, 2010

I.HEART.MOSAIC.

It's a community where everyone's genuinely interested in you and care!!
YAY!!!
it's seriously already like family!
I feel so loved when I'm there!!

And I took a friend of mine, one who's not really into the whole church thing and stuff, but he liked it!
walking back home, we got to talking and he mentioned that it'd be fun to get to know everyone more when he goes again next time!
*headsplosion!*
He's REALLY not into religion or anything like that...
but the cool thing about mosaic is that it's natural, it's fun and it's free!
there's no set program, or dictated schedule!

I mean, it's incredible.
it's made someone who has never even really gone to a church actually think, "hey, i'd like to go back there. that seemed like a great time and a lot of fun"
it was also my one month anniversary at mosaic :D
There's just so much love it makes everyone feel welcome!

What if he ended up becoming a christian?
*heartsplosion!*
happy tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment