Monday, November 29, 2010

off to visit the family..

oh yay.

there's one grandmother who has crazy moodswings, and the other isn't always in a good mood...
and THEN there's my dad's aunts! HAHAHAHA
I like one of them. The others can just shove it.
You know who else is dreadful? My aunt.
she's a pessimistic cow, who shuts down everyone's dreams then says she's being realistic.

They're gossipers and make rumours.
not the nicest of people, but some of them have kids in their 20s to late 30s... those guys are AWESOME!
My female cousins around my age...
not such great people. they're about the same as their mothers... actually, now that i think about it, each daughter is her mother's clone.
Each one about as fake as the last.
It's a lovely outlook on one's family, isn't it?
it's also part of the reason i prefer guys to girls! I mean, if you think about it...
How many girl bands stayed together for over 6 years?
(and i mean like the Spice Girls... with just girls)
and why is that? because girls are backstabbing little &!7(#%$...
*smileyface*
aaaanywho...

Maybe i can do something productive with my time?
I'll try my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment