Saturday, December 11, 2010

every time i hear that sound it reminds me that you're always hanging around

a day of cousins and playtime.
at my grandmother's house...
and it's actually quite nice.
tomorrow i'm getting my nails done and stuff, then we might go shoe shopping...

now that all the men have tuned out of this conversation, let's talk about bras.
KIDDING!

anywho, i've noticed one thing...
in my grandfather's guest room, where my cousins sleep, there's a painting that i painted when i was 8. it sucked... but it's still there.
the one thing that's missing though, is the "get well" teddy bear that i sent him when he went to hospital two years ago... it was kinda the only thing that comforted me when he left the hospital that time. but now it's gone.

i don't really want to ask what happened to it...
but i'm suspecting it's got something to do with the two hyper things in there...
meh.

i really want to be somewhere else right now.
why is family so complicated!!!
I HATE THIS!!!

right, that up there... that's a nice little let out of how i'm feeling right now because of stuff with sibling.

i wanna go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment