Tuesday, December 28, 2010

seventeen forever

am stoked about being older than i was before...
must admit, even though i don't feel older or anything, when i specifically think to myself, hey, you're 17, I actually feel this sort of satisfaction with myself... like it's a little empowering!

anyway... today... had lunch at a lovely place after babysitting Chloe again... SHE'S SO CUTE!!
after lunch, took a nap, then closed my bed so the kids could play.
So, guess what... I celebrated my birthday after all!!
Theo and Susy had a whole bunch of people over including everyone i hung out with yesterday, and it was an awesome fun party!
Shared it with Chloe, but luckily, she was still the main focus of the night.
i didn't want to take that away from her. cute little one-year old.

of course, because of so many children in attendance, the party ended early.
i'm so very very tired... but i'm gonna finish The Rocky Horror Picture Show before sleeping.
it'll be weird dreams for me!
hahaha...

i must be sure to chat to those important to me... will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment