Monday, December 27, 2010

productive day

This morning, I got told my luggage arrived!!
YAYAYAYAYAY!!
We picked them up at the airport and dropped off Bianca, Albert and Tina.
Then, Nela and I went to Maccas and had lunch... t'was quite delicious.

Arriving back at the house, Nela and I told Theo and Suzy to go out on the Harley together and have a nice time out.
Tiago (almost three) was put to sleep, and so was Chloe (almost one).
Was LOVELY!
I went and took a shower wuth my own shampoo and put on clothes from my suitcase. Which may not sound like much, but is a loverly thing!

Then, I went for a ride with Theo... we were out for like, ten minutes. Had SO much fun!!
After that, I started watching Young Frankenstein.
Theo and Suzy went out shopping, so I was left with the kids... Chloe and I watched the rest of the movie together. She sat there quietly in my lap, laughed when there were funny bit, and applauded every time she saw a crowd.

Now I'm just watching them, and they're both so cute and polite.
To think that they're both younger than my cousins but are already more mature and easier to work with than the other two...

Tomorrow, it's mine and Chloe's birthday...
In Australia, it's already my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment