Sunday, December 12, 2010

fried beans, rice, and chicken for lunch

spent today trying not to fall asleep.
woke up SUPER early after 4 hours sleep...
had my nails done, then hung out with the kids for AGES!
at around 6ish we went to the shopping centre and looked for shoes...
see, my grandmother wanted to give me a pair.

i like my new shoes. very cute.

came home, and the kids went to bed.
I love my little girl cousin, but she's a bit spoilt... her parents need to ignore her when she starts squealing like she's crying just because somebody said no.
*sigh*

my grandmother treats them like they can do no wrong. everything she does is gorgeous.
she's four, for goodness sake! she knows when to stop being silly!
i mean, i'm sleeping in the living room, on the floor... and i'm watching TV at an almost inaudible level, and she's like "honey, turn it down... the little ones need to sleep!"
i mean, seriously... you should've told their parents that yesterday when they were watching a movie with a whole lotta swearing and it was REALLY loud!

I'm super tired from lack of sleep. i'm going to sleep now.
my parents come back tomorrow. YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment