Wednesday, December 29, 2010

i want to impact the world

the future's coming much faster now than before...
it's one day till uni results come out... i have no idea what's going to happen then... but all i know is that it's scary!

My family's told me that if I don't get in, it's okay, because i can do something else and go to uni another way...
i've asked them if they won't be disappointed with me, and they've said no, but i'm gonna be honest... I don't believe that at ALL... I'm TERRIFIED!
if it is true that they won't be all disappointed and give me the "you didn't try hard enough" talk, i'm going to be superly surprised and relieved, but also, i'm going to be disappointed with myself.
but i'm going to figure something out either way.
my life won't stop, i'm gonna keep trying, we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment