Monday, December 27, 2010

i've never had birthday pie before!

still don't feel 17...
And I've written it down twice.
I must admit, writing it down feels awesome as it actually feels like such a step up over 16... like 16 is the age when everybody thinks you're mature and can't do anything right... when your hormones are all over the place and all you want is what MTV is telling you to want and you follow trends all the time. you can't be your own person or make up your own mind.
Well, that's how i felt anyway... powerless. Like no one really cared what i had to say.. like no one felt the need to try to respect me.

however, even if it's the same with 17-year-old me... I'm not letting it happen that way!!

Alright, so, so far on my birthday day...
I got sung a beautifully harmonious "Happy Birthday" by Aleksi, Zyna, Mickey, Ruben, Ivandro, and João.
Zyna brought me a slice of chocolate pie with a candle on it.
Seriously... the BEST pie i've ever had... but it got too sweet by the end... i don't do sugar very well.
Then, Ruben and Mickey dropped me off.
Susy and Theo and the kids were already asleep, so i locked the door, switched off the lights and came to my room.
On my bed there was a present. The CUTEST notebook!
Seriously, i LOVE notebooks... it's kinda sad, but I love seeing my own handwriting, and as many will know, i LOVE to write. so this is PERFECT!!
Plus, the pen that came with the notepad actually worked!
You know, sometimes you get these really cool pens that match the pad they came with, but they never work and you kinda just keep them around to look pretty because you're too attached to it to throw it away? well, this one works!! YAY!!

here's a photo of me at 17...
I don't really feel too different.

So, after this, i cleaned the toys off my bed... and brushed my teeth.
I was SO scared to wake people up, but Chloe's already cried three times since i got home, so if anyone wakes up, it's not may fault...

Alrighty... time to go to sleep...
The first sleep as a 17-year-old!

Let's see where this is gonna go.

No comments:

Post a Comment